Monday, December 31, 2012

My career

             My career will either be in Neurology or psychology and both will be a long way to get to. Each will need long college courses to actually start work. For Neurology I will have to take 4 years of college, then 4 years of medical school, where I will need to at least get my Master's degree. When I'm done with that i'll have to do a year of internship, and then finally I can actually start the job. For psychology it will also take 4 years of college and 4 years of medical school, but i will have to do a year of internship and 5 years of residency beside an English professor, to learn speech portrayal and other techniques. Both are hard to do but are equally rewarding. Medicine is a tough career to follow, but that makes it as enjoyable as well. Neurologists and psychologists are in the top 10 highest paid jobs in the world. Medicine is one of the most influential jobs, its also one of the greatest jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment